Dealing with the Compensation Commissioner can be a difficult and lengthy process if you don’t know the correct process to follow.
Who Should Attend
Health and safety officers, human resources staff, financial/accounts staff, occupational health practitioners.
After attending the course, delegates will know how to keep compliant with the Compensation Commissioner, process claims effectively and get monies owing to the company back in a reasonable time.
- What does the COID Act entail
- Objectives of the Act
- Application and Exclusions of the Act
- Right to compensation (Case Studies)
- Reopening of the claims
- Basic guide to Occupational disease
- Occupational Asthma / TB
- Noise induced hearing loss
- Definitions of various terms, including accidents, permanent disability, occupational disease and the like.
- Objections to the Compensation Commissioner and how to deal with them.
- Documentation required for motor vehicle accidents, diseases, accidents at work and the like.
1 Day from 09h00 – 15h30
COID Support Training Centre or at the client’s premises (Min 10 delegates)